The sales process is continually changing with the dynamic nature of technology and marketing. Over the past decade, the idea of sales enablement has come to light, and, as marketers and sales people, we have to change with it.
Before we can change our process, we have to identify the current problems with it. Our client, TinderBox, created a list of problems that enterprise businesses face every day:
♦ 70% of respondents said that there greatest sales challenge when closing the revenue gap is developing an effective sales process and having it executed properly.
♦ 53% of respondents said it was problems with consistent messaging.
♦ 41% said it was organizational alignment.
What’s worse is that the sales cycle is 22% longer than it was 5 years ago. Seriously? We have more technology and software than we ever had before, and now we’ve extended the sales cycle? We really need to step up our game, folks.Learn About Infographic Program
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)