12 Steps of SEO Recovery [Infographic]
I absolutely love working with Douglas Karr and Marty Thompson for a number of reasons, and their humor is definitely one of them. They recently came up with this concept for a great infographic about SEO recovery. Over the years, agencies and individuals have done a number of things to get to the top ranks of Google. Now, we’ve seen a number algorithm changes that require us to pay attention on a weekly basis and, sometimes, daily basis.
I especially love the SEO prayer:
SEO Recovery Efforts
1. If you want results, you need to be putting out content on a regular basis. You need to be posting to your blog a couple of times of week on a consistent basis! I wrote a blog post last year about creating a blog content calendar and schedule, which will make this process easier. Plan accordingly!
2. Create relevant, frequent, and recent content. All of things add to popularity and Google trusts your content more. Talk about recent events, blog regularly, and make sure your content is relevant to your industry – you don’t want to rank for odd keywords that don’t make sense for your business.
3. Share, share, share! Google is placing a lot of emphasis on social lately. Want to see SEO results? Get your content shared online through social networks. Create valuable content that encourages people to share it and read it.
Now, time to enjoy the SEO Recovery Infographic!
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- Confessions of a Project Manager – February 16, 2013
- Reasons for Unfollowing People on Twitter [Infographic] – January 15, 2013
- How Email Integrates Multi-Channel Marketing [Infographic] – January 15, 2013
Looking for something?
Confessions of a Project Manager
The day in the life of a project manager is crazy – emails and calls, meet..
Reasons for Unfollowing People on Twitter [Infographic]
Above all other social networks, my favorite social media network is Twitter. Wh..
How Email Integrates Multi-Channel Marketing [Infographic]
Multi-channel marketing is key to today’s fast-paced and multiple touch po..
Getting Real in the New Year
I recently had an event happen in my life that really made me take a real, deep,..
How Proposal Management Software is Boosting Business [Infographic]
It’s been really awesome working with such an exciting and fast-growing st..